Azure DevOps Consultant
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
folio1 is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Consultant to create & deliver high-performing enterprise-level applications Microservices solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled Azure DevOps Consultant who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty with different technologies to support existing and new client development in digital solutions. You’ll need to be able to communicate with clients and different areas of our business and think outside of the box to get the job done. In exchange, we offer an adult working environment/working remotely for you to grow your talents, be self-motivated and make a major contribution.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Azure DevOps Consultant at folio1.
On any given day you might
- Experience across Azure Cloud Platform in hybrid and/or cloud-native environments.
- Understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS, software governance and architecture principles.
- Collaborate with designers to build interactive web experiences
- Follow and create technical specifications
- Follow established development processes, and communicate key creative and marketing principles
- Document and diagram complex applications
- Broad exposure to Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines, design and implementation of cloud solutions.
- Solid experience designing & implementing Azure solutions
- Unit testing to a 100% code coverage standard
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, Testing tools such as Selenium and cucumber.
The Ideal Person
- CICD Tools Azure DevOps Jenkins - Java Spring/Hibernate/Maven environment
- Container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc) and supporting elements (e.g. Helm, Kubespray, etc)
- Strong experience across Infrastructure as Code – Terraform / ARM
- Has experience with source control, such as Git and Bitbucket
- Understands cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Is skilled at using MVC and other design patterns
- Has experience working with REST services and 3rd party APIs using AJAX / JSON
- Expert level skills in either JAVA or Angular (TypeScript)
- Experience with Closure compiler
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years experience
- Experience working on large service utility and finance web application
- Experience with static site generators (Middleman, Jekyll)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- An ability to mentor junior technical staff
- A commitment to achieving aggressive team goals
You’ll be offered
- The opportunity to learn and grow with a professional, innovative team
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- A professional development budget and planning
- A commitment to work/life balance
Note: This is a Contract role and Australian residents need only apply.